Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.3dprintna.com
- the personal information we may collect from you when you visit our web site, respond to our emails, place orders via mail, fax or otherwise, contact us via telephone, email, fax or mail,
- why we gather information from you,
- how we collect it,
- how we use it, and
- the choices you have regarding our use of personal information you have provided.
3D Print of North America, Inc. (3DPrintNA.com) gathers personal information to help improve our products and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, and to inform you of special offers.
We collect information through our Web Site, email, mail, fax and telephone, including when you
- place an order, participate in our surveys, contests, promotions or during registration.
Depending on how you interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information.
- your name, address, telephone number, email address,
- billing information (credit card number, expiration date and billing address).
Your information whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent other than the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by the customer.
We use the information we collect to communicate with you, process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience, and to inform you of special offers, new products and discounts from 3D Print of North America, Inc. (3DPrintNA.com)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
This website uses Google AdWords
3D Print of North America, Inc. (3DPrintNA.com) uses Google AdWords remarketing services to provide advertising on third party websites (including Google) to visitors who have previously visited our site.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plug-in.